Yenny Esperanza Bermudez Tapia, founding partner of Finca El Paraíso Villa Esperanza, born in Bolívar Cauca, professional in law, is the older sister of 4 brothers who started a new lifestyle thanks to coffee
Finca El Paraiso Villa Esperanza was acquired in 2009 with the purpose of generating a family business integrating new generations.
The farm has an extension of 27 Hectares (270,000 m2) and is located at 1,700 meters above sea level, in the Municipality of Tambo, Corregimiento de las Piedras, El Marquez, the farm is located 28 km from the City of Popayan, since 10 km from the Municipal seat of Tambo Cauca.
In this area we find climatic characteristics
classified as warm and temperate, with an average temperature of 18 °C. The benefit process is carried out at Finca El Paraiso,
since we are part of that great family and we fully trust their ability to enhance the quality of our coffee.
Our main agricultural product is coffee. We have been producers for more than 10 years and our objective is to improve the productive and locative part with
the firm purpose of being visited and making our excellent coffee known.
· STEP 1 HARVESTING 95% MATURE GRAIN, WASHED WITH OZONATED WATER AND ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT
· STEP 2 ANAEROBIC FERMENTATION IN STEEL TANK FOR 48 HOURS, TEMPERATURE 18°
· STEP 3 PULPING, ANAEROBIC FERMENTATION STEEL TANK FOR 48 HOURS TEMPERATURE 21°
· STEP 4 HEAT SHOCK TO ELIMINATE ANY MICROORGANISMS PRESENT
· STEP 5 MACHINE DRYING BY AIR CIRCULATION FOR 24-28 HOURS TEMPERATURE 34°